First, thank you for your patience!
Second, I know you're going to love the changes for 2020 Quilting your Legacy Challenge because it's more defined without the guessing of what to make next and the quota of projects needed to be made.
Third, let's give it a try, and if we all like the originally Quilting your Legacy Challenge from last year, then let's talk about it at the end of 2020, and we'll adjust accordingly.
Updates for the 2020 Quilting your Legacy Challenge
Each Month will have a different theme - as an example, "January will be Scrap Quilt Backing Challenge." (More on this on the Facebook Group Page.)
Timeframe: 1st of the Month and ends on the last of the Month at noon est. The winner will be announced on the previous day of the Month.
Prizes: All participants will be entered into a drawing - individually based on their entries. (If you complete 3 of the monthly theme projects, then 3 entries will be made into the drawing.)
Rules: No size requirements. The project must be completed within the time frame.
* No purchase is necessary at Norton House Quilting.
* You can start or stop at any point.
* You must complete the theme of the Month's challenge to be entered into the drawing.
The goal is to have fun. Try new techniques or things you've always wanted to do but haven't. The goal is to sew with like-minded people from all over the nation and to complete a project that perhaps you wouldn't usually try.
Quilting your Legacy is a mindset and a way of life. I challenge you, and I'm challenging myself to think outside of the box when it comes to all stitching projects. I hope you'll join me on the adventure!
FINE PRINT FOR QUILTING YOUR LEGACY CHALLENGE 2020
* Must take a photo of each project made with the theme complete
* Must use the hashtag #QuiltingyourLegacy
* Must complete at minimum one to be entered into the $50. drawing, but you make more than one project for the odds to be on your side.
* Everyone is welcome
* Starts fresh on the first day of the Month and ends on the last day of everything Month
* Start during any month - you don't need to be consistent
* The $50. gift certificate to Norton House Quilting will be sent to the drawing winner via email on the 1st day of the Month at lunchtime EST and will be announced on the Norton House Quilting Facebook page with first and first initial from the last name
* Combining months are not accepted
* No purchase necessary
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Step 1) Enter your email into newsletter form to be the first to know about the monthly Quilting your Legacy Challenge.
Step 2) Create a monthly theme project or more projects.
Step 3) As you complete the monthly theme, post them onto Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag, #QuiltingyourLegacy, and post them into the Facebook group for the community to see.
Step 4) Also, post your photos into the Facebook Group because after you post into the Facebook Group, you will be automatically entered into the $50. Drawing at Norton House Quilting. When you win, you will be notified via email from either Facebook or Instagram from Norton House Quilting.
Happy Quilting, Stitching, and Making,
-Emily & Beckie
Norton House Quilting
30 West Main Street, PO Box 579, Wilmington, VT 05363
Open 10-5 daily
Emily at NortonHouseQuilting dot com