It's a Facebook Group of sewers who enjoy challenges to create projects using up their fabric stash or a mix of their stash along with purchasing fabrics to go with the monthly theme's challenge.
The projects could be but not limited to; quilts, wall hangings, or table toppers (to name a few ideas).
You choose the style, size, and type of project.
Timeframe to enter into the challenge: 1st of the Month and ends on the last of the Month.
The winner will be announced on the 1st day of the Month.
Followed by the new Challenge for the Month.
Prizes: All participants will automatically enter into a drawing based on their entries using hashtag #QuiltingyourLegacy and posting in the FB Group Page.
You can complete more than one theme project. Each project will be entered into the drawing.
Rules: No size requirements. The project must be completed within the time frame.
* No purchase is necessary at Norton House Quilting.
* You can start or stop at any point.
* You must complete the theme guidelines 100% of the Month's challenge to be entered into the drawing.
Let your creativity shine through your projects.
My favorite part about the monthly challenge is the ability to sew with like-minded people from all over the nation and to complete a project that perhaps I normally wouldn't try.
Quilting your Legacy is a mindset and a way of life. I challenge you, and as I'm challenging myself to think outside of the box when it comes to all stitching projects. I hope you'll join me on the adventure!
FINE PRINT FOR QUILTING YOUR LEGACY CHALLENGE 2021
* Must take a photo of each project made with the theme complete
* Must use the hashtag #QuiltingyourLegacy
* Must complete at minimum one to be entered into the $30. drawing, but you make more than one project for the odds to be on your side.
* Everyone is welcome
* Starts fresh on the first day of the Month and ends on the last day of everything Month
* Start during any month - you don't need to be consistent
* The $30. gift certificate to Norton House Quilting will be sent to the drawing winner via email on the 1st day of the Month at lunchtime EST and will be announced on the Norton House Quilting Facebook page with first and first initial from the last name
* Combining months are not accepted
* No purchase necessary
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Step 1) Enter your email into newsletter form to be the first to know about the monthly Quilting your Legacy Challenge.
Step 2) Create a monthly theme project or more projects.
Step 3) As you complete the monthly theme, post them onto Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag, #QuiltingyourLegacy, @NortonHouseQuilting
Step 4) Post a photo of your project into the Facebook Group.
After you post the photo into the Facebook Group, you will be automatically entered into the $30.
Winner will be announced publicly, and when you win, you will be notified via email messager from either Facebook or Instagram from Norton House Quilting.
Go to the Facebook Group (we only allow entry the first day of the new month)
^^ Click on the link.