Is the suspense ripping at you like an unwanted seam?
My deepest apologies for the late announcement on March's Quilting your Legacy Monthly Challenge - Life tends to get in the way of the fun stuff.
SO! I kept going back and forth but let's go for it!
March's Quilting your Legacy Monthly Challenge is...
Quilting your Legacy Monthly Challenge is Projects with Half-Square Triangles!
Hear me out for a moment. Let's get a little crazy and search through our patterns and look for designs that require you to make Half-Square Triangles (HST).
Half Square Triangles (HST) is a precise shape in quilting without cutting a triangle shape.
(I will write a blog post with the exact steps on how to do it soon.)
All size projects will be included, such as; table runners or toppers, couch quilts, bed size quilts, wall hanging, placemats, and more, to name a few.
Here are my projects ideas from patterns in the shop:
• Split Nine-Patch Quilt from Quilt in a Day
• Maple Charm from Pieced Trees Patterns
• Falling from Running Doe Quilts for Villa Rosa Designs
• Fernanda from Villa Rosa Designs
• Falling from Villa Rosa Designs
• Butterfly Trail from Pieced Trees Patterns
• Heat Wave from Running Doe Quilts
• Raspberry Cream from Villa Rosa Designs
Now it's up to you. If I were in your shoes, I would first find a pattern you want to sew.
What jumps out at you?
If you're unsure if it's an HST, post it on the group page, and let's review it together.